If you missed going to Cinque Terre with me in May/June 2019, here is another chance! I am thrilled that I might be able to go back again and I hope you will join me!
This trip is pending due to the Corona Virus. Please check back for updates about this trip.
Dates: September 24 – October 1, 2020